Monday, July 19, 2010

French Fancy

I’m not the biggest fan of the shortcut texty-type acronyms that abound these days but right now I have to say- OMG! I think I’ve just come across the most beautiful website EVER! It’s called Le Jardin de Miss Clara and I urge you, check it out. Now. Those of you who haven’t already that is (apparently Miss Clara is well known in France). Anyway, if you’re like me and are only coming across the young mademoiselle now then you’re in for a treat. I promise, you’ll lose yourself in her wonder-filled world of whimsical art and paper clothing and sculpture. While the site itself is part of the experience, her work isn’t too shabby either. Here, have a wee look for yourself:

8 comments:

Laura {Gypsea Tree} said...

Oooohhhh! Amazing indeed! That first picture is just exquisite.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Ooooooo... I sense hours of distraction... Yay! =D

Frances Tyrrell said...

Blown away by her thistle-down paper creations!
Where do you find these things?

Róisín said...

Laura- That's my favourite too!

Duchess- Hours of distraction indeed. Like I needed it!

Frances- I find these things during my many hours of work avoidence. Just tell me I have something else I'm supposed to be doing and off I'll go, escaping my duties in the wonderful world of the web. I'm a master procrastinator. :)

Danni said...

Ohhhh!! I adore each and ever piece, but that first one is my favorite. These are fantastic!!

Róisín said...

Danni! I just came back from your page and spotted this comment- you must've been writing it here while I was over there! Glad you liked these, the first seems to be the unanimous favourite :)

The Pixie Knoll said...

Another gorgeous find by your procrastination, Roisin. These fanciful papers are incredible. I am utterly amazed at the detail that goes into each and every creation by this talented artist. Gorgeous work. No wonder she is all the rave. I can see why.

Hugs,
Lori

Anthropomorphica said...

What an amazing find, when I have more time I'm going to spend some time poring over her site!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails